Thursday, March 4, 2010

My oscar predictions/Alice in Wonderland

So as you all know, the oscars are on Sunday. And like everyone else who loves movies, I will be sitting on the couch crying when my favorite actor or actress wins an award and yelling at the T.V when they don't. I have my predictions as to who is going to win and so I thought I would share my them. I felt like doing it in a creative way so I decided to make a video. My first video is my prediction as to who is going to take home gold for best actor:
Film Critic  There you can see the first of the seven video's I plan on making for the Oscar's. 

Also my first official movie review for the Gotham Blogger and my youtube page will be Alice in Wonderland. Directed by Tim Burton, Alice in Wonderland is a remake of the classic Disney Movie that will be starring: Johnny Depp, Helena Botham Carter, and Anne Hathaway. I can't say that I am looking forward to the movie, but since this is supposed to be one of the biggest movies of the year I will try my best to give you guys a good review. Here is the link of the Trailer: Alice in Wonderland trailer. Just go and click on Alice in Wonderland. 


Thanks for reading, and the Amazon movie pick of the day is:


Because I believe that Snow white is the best Disney Animated movie ever made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you guys for visitng my page and reading it